MORGAN V2 PROFESSIONAL BOXING GLOVES
Meticulous attention to details was incorporated into making these professional grade boxing gloves. With advice taken from Australia’s leading boxers and trainers, with over 6 months of ring testing and development has gone into these gloves before we launched them into the market. With a unique anti-roll wrist feature, injected quad-core latex padding mould, 1.1mm cowhide leather and machine pressed ventilated palms, we designed this glove to be used for heavy bags, focus pad and medium level sparring.
- 1.1mm Aniline leather body, thumbs, and straps with leather grain super flex palms
- 3pcs Anti-roll wrist feature to provide un-parallel wrist and hand support
- Thumb attachment to reduce eye injuries
- Professional exclusive professional boxing cut glove (a longer and narrower design)
- Deluxe padded palms to assist in punch deflects
- T3 moisture management inner lining
- Extra wide EVA inserts at the fingertips to allow for a better-gripped fist closure
- Full 8cm wrist wrap with military grade velcro closure
- Approved by the A.N.B.F
- Extra wide perforated leather Insert on palm and thumb for extra ventilation
Bob Mirovic - 3 times Australian heavyweight champion: "These new V2 boxing gloves are the best boxing gloves I have ever used, the newly added wrist feature offers the best wrist support available in a boxing glove, the new leather perforated palm is also great in keeping my hands cool and dry - I would recommend these gloves to anyone who is hitting heavy bags, focus pads and also medium sparring"