Liberty Fitness Systems presents the Pec Fly / Rear Delt Dual Function unit. Two favourite gym exercises combined into the one effective item. User experience is enhanced by AAA commercial graded upholstery and padding along with ergonomically positioned handles and motion designed to be fluid throughout the exercise movement in working the back or chest muscle groups.
Adjustment is simple with easy to follow, illustrative instructions displaying how to set-up the unit for the intended exercise, how to perform the exercise movement and the related muscle group. Save space on your gym floor with the attractive, resilient and effective Pec Fly / Rear Delt Dual Function from the Liberty Fitness Systems Atlantic Series.
Key features of the LFS - Pec Fly / Rear Delt Dual Function
- Informative, easy to follow, illustrative instructions provide a hassle-free, pleasurable training experience for your clients
- Commercial grade gym upholstery and padding
- Aircraft spec cable static tested to 4,200lb breaking strength
- End fittings tested to 250,000 cycles with full weight stack
- Weight stack = 90kg (15 x 6kg increments)
- Compact and efficient multi-purpose machine saving valuable floor space
- Deep groove, reinforced pulleys provide safe, secure and fluid motion throughout the movement cycle
- Finished with heat cured, electrostatic powder-coating
- Max User Weight = 150kg
- Assembled Dimensions = 138 x 83.5 x 207.5cm
The Liberty Fitness Atlantic Series is backed by a warranty covering light commercial and domestic application such as personal training studios, corporate locales and personal home use.
- Frame: COMMERCIAL LIFETIME (10 Years)
- Parts: 5 Years (such as pulleys)
- Surface area: 1 Year
- Padding & Upholstery: 6 months
- High use items: 1 Year (hand grips, caps, cables, selector pins and shrouds)
- Labour: 3 Years (Return to base)
This warranty is valid for the original owner of the equipment and is not transferable. Liberty Fitness Systems' obligation under this warranty is limited to repairing or replacing the equipment at the discretion of Liberty Fitness Systems.
Responsibility for freight or transport expenses incurred in delivering the product to the place of purchase falls upon the purchaser. Delivery expenses for spare parts sent directly to the owner will be the responsibility of the owner.
Repairs for which warranty claims are made must be pre-approved by Liberty Fitness Systems and can only be performed by Liberty Fitness Systems accredited service dealers unless authorised in writing from Liberty Fitness Systems customer service personnel.
Liberty Fitness Systems warranties do not cover any damage to a product caused by or attributable to freight damage, abuse, misuse, improper or abnormal usage, conjunctive usage with other equipment and applications, repairs performed by anyone other than the pre-approved Liberty Fitness Systems accredited service dealer, modifications not approved by Liberty Fitness Systems servicing department or any commitments made be any external warranty. The owner’s manual includes instructions for general maintenance which is the responsibility of the owner. A lack of maintenance reduces the lifetime and performance which may result in voiding this warranty.
Liberty Fitness Systems can not be held responsible for any damages with respect to financial loss, property loss, installation or removal expenses, loss of enjoyment or usage during repair or replacement periods. If the product is not able to be repaired Liberty Fitness Systems will provide a replacement of comparable performance. The replacement product may be of higher, equal or lower selling price due to technological advances or economic change.
This warranty adheres to all Australian Consumer Rights applicable to this product. We at Liberty Fitness Systems take pride in our after sales service. If you have any queries or concerns regarding your purchase simply contact our friendly customer service team.