Sole Fitness E35 Elliptical
The Sole Fitness E35 Elliptical moves up to a large frame design which is shares with the E95.
- 7.5" LCD
- 20 inch stride - up to 22 inches with incline
- 20 levels of inline - 30 DEGREES
- 13.5kg flywheel
- 3 level pop pin adjustable footpads
- 1-20 resistance levels
- 6 pre-set programs, 2 customisable programs, 2 Heart Rate Conditioning programs
- PLUS: chest strap for accurate heart rate monitoring
- Cooling fan
- 170kg maximum weight rating
There is a lot of hoopla in the fitness equipment industry concerning elliptical trainers and which one has the best biomechanics and ergonomics. You'll often hear terms like "plantar flexion," "erector spinae rotation" and "ulnar deviation." Don’t worry if you’re confused.
We at Macarthur Fitness Equipment feel you shouldn't have to have a degree in orthopedics to buy an elliptical trainer like the Sole Fitness E35. What you really need is an elliptical with a smooth, continuous foot motion, or an ellipse pattern (the pattern your foot travels during exercise) that is level and simulates walking or running. Our top-of-the-line ellipticals can give you just that, at a price you can afford. Don’t let fear of fitness equipment language keep you from getting fit!