The V700 is perfect for a PT Studio or similar. A solid construction, fully adjustable and an 22kg fly wheel ensure a super smooth ride whilst elevating that heart rate!
The Vortex V700 Spin Bike comes with a lifetime structural warranty and 12 month limited manufacturer warranty against faults for all other parts. The V700 is perfect for a PT Studio or similar. A solid construction, fully adjustable and a 22kg fly wheel ensure a super smooth ride whilst elevating that heart rate!
- FLY WHEEL - Casting steel 453*27– 22kg fixed fly wheel with high quality bearings
- PEDAL - JD-304（9/16"）- SPD with toe clip & straps
- SEAT - Comfortable design
- FRAME/FORK - Special design for a wide range of frame size adjustments
- DRINK BOTTLE HOLDER - Alloy drink bottle holder x 1pc
- LOCK SYSTEM - “V” block tighten lock system on seat and head tube which makes for easy adjustments
- HANDLEBAR STEM - Stainless steel construction extendable stem
- HANDLEBAR - Fully adjustable
- BEARINGS - Ultra strong design and heat treatment with oversized, high quality bearings
- CRANKS/PULLEY - 3 piece steel design with heat treated, cold forged and mounted driving chain
- DRIVE: Belt driven
- FRICTION/BRAKE SYSTEM - Dual function design for friction and emergency braking. Adjustable friction levels.
- SEAT POST - Square stainless steel tubing with extendable stem and sliding tube. 10 adjustable levers
- CARTON - 1080mm x 195mm x 840mm
- NET WEIGHT - 41kgs/set
- GROSS WEIGHT - 46kgs/set
- USER WEIGHT RATING - 180kg
- Lifetime replacement warranty on structural manufacturing defects.
- 1 Year parts replacement warranty on all moving parts and electronics under light commercial use, does not cover normal wear and tear and consumable parts (Brakes)
- 90 days replacement warranty on upholstery under normal light commercial use.
- All warranty claims must be redeemed via service form through Australian Fitness Supplies
- Warranties are for spare parts replacements only and do not include labour.
- This warranty applies to first owners and does not cover second hand equipment or re-sold equipment.