Assault Fitness AssaultRunner Pro
Tough on You, Easy on the Environment
A remarkable feature, the AirRunner runs on your energy, with zero electrical consumption and a low carbon footprint. You’ll be amazed at what a hardcore workout can come from the power of your own two feet. The AirRunner is also the lightest treadmill available with a 33” width.
Optimal for Interval Training
Because the Assault team knows the effectiveness of interval training, our treadmill was designed with HIIT in mind. Burning up to 30% more calories than a motorized treadmill, users can change speeds at will. In addition, this badboy has no maximum speed, so feel free to push it as hard as possible.
The AirRunner is well-appointed to kick your a** for years, built with a steel frame and handrails, corrosion resistant hardware, and a slat belt running surface that lasts up to 150,000 miles. That’s right – that’s not a typo: 150,000. There’s no need for you to adjust the belt tension or replace the deck. This treadmill is the easiest to maintain that you’ll find anywhere.
- Solid Steel Frame & Handrails
- Corrosion-Resistant Hardware
- Round Tubular Upright Structure
- Max User Weight: 350 lb / 158 kg
- DriveTrain System: 100 Precision Ball Bearings with 12 Roller Guides
- Belt Lifetime: 150,000 Miles
- Colour: Black w/ Black Accents
- Weight: 289.2 lbs / 131.2 kg
Dimensions: 177.5cm (L) x 80.4cm (W) x 163.5cm (H)
- Model: The AirRunner precedents Assault Fitness' AssaultRunner Pro