Contoured design to fit comfortably around your waist, providing maximum stability.
- 35.5” Heavy duty long chain – Giving you the length needed to carry multiple heavy weighted plates
- Heavy duty 8mm Neoprene – Offering a quality feel and longevity
- Large stainless steel carabiner – Making adjustments on the chain links easy and quick
- Stainless Steel D Rings – Supporting the chain and weight
- Heavy duty webbing – Easily capable of handling weight in excess of 690lb
THE BENEFITS OF DOING WEIGHTED DIPS
When done right, a workout that includes dips can be very beneficial for three main reasons. Doing dip exercises works the triceps, chest, and shoulders. These benefits are right for anyone, no matter if you’re a strength, power, or fitness athlete.
1) LOCKOUT STRENGTH AND PERFORMANCE
For anyone that struggles with the lockout phase during a bench press or upper body press, doing dips can help. Triceps are involved in the elbow extension movement of most push/press exercises, so performing dips allows strengthening of the triceps muscles and allows a greater range of motion.
2) IMPROVED OVERHEAD STABILITY
Triceps and elbows work together to stabilize movement in overhead positions such as the overhead squat (OH squat). A great way to help develop the triceps, wrists, and shoulders for such workouts is adding dips.
3) MORE DEFINED ARMS
Performing dip exercises builds the triceps muscle, which makes up more than half of the arm. The more defined your triceps get, the bigger the arms. If you’re seriously looking to build your arms, focus on dip exercises regularly.