1. What type of fitness equipment does Macarthur Fitness Equipment sell?
Macarthur Fitness Equipment specializes in selling a variety of fitness equipment, including Renegade Rubber Hex Dumbbells and Renegade Fitness Kettlebells. Our products are designed to be versatile and durable, making them perfect for both home and gym workouts.
2. What is your returns policy?
Our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law. We want you to be happy with your purchase, so please read the following carefully to understand your rights and our obligations:
Change of mind returns
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind, we offer an exchange voucher or refund under the following conditions:
- You return the item within 28 days of purchase.
- You provide the original register receipt or payment receipt for internet purchases.
- The item is in resaleable condition, including being in its original packaging, unworn, unopened, unused, and in its original condition.
If these requirements are not satisfied, we reserve the right not to offer an exchange voucher or refund for change of mind returns.
Goods on which a change of mind return is not available
We do not accept returns for items in the following categories under the change of mind returns policy:
- Exercise Mats
- Wearable Compression items
- Wrist wraps
However, these products can still be returned if they are faulty, not fit for purpose, or do not match the sample or description.
We accept product returns and provide exchange vouchers, refunds, or repairs under the following conditions:
- The product is faulty, not of acceptable quality, or not fit for its intended purpose.
- The product does not match the sample or our description.
- You can present your receipt or other proof of purchase.
We may need to assess the condition and age of returned goods before providing a repair, exchange, or refund. Please note that refunds will be issued using your original payment method.
3. How do I return a product ordered online?
Products ordered online can be returned to our store or shipped to us using your own nominated freight provider. You will need your tax invoice (email receipt) as proof of purchase. Please note that the delivery fee for change of mind return/exchange is non-refundable.
4. What is your shipping policy?
Macarthur Fitness Equipment utilizes several different couriers and freight providers to ensure the best possible price and quickest shipping time for your order.
When will my order ship?
We process orders on a daily basis and arrange shipping usually within 1-2 working days of receiving your order.
Do you ship internationally?
Sorry, we do not offer international shipping.
How much does shipping cost?
To determine shipping costs for our products, add your chosen product to the cart and enter your location. Our website will display the appropriate shipping cost. Please note that our charges are based on road express for most products, and we do not offer express or next day delivery.
How long does shipping take?
|New South Wales/ACT||2-3 days|
|South Australia||3-4 days|
|Western Australia||5-6 days|
|Northern Territory||7-10 days|