At Macarthur Fitness Equipment, we pride ourselves on providing the best possible service to our customers, this includes delivery and installation. We stick with our customers from the moment they come into our showroom until we get them fully set up and ready to jump into their fitness goals at home. An outline of the service we provide includes:
- Consultation and Equipment Selection: Whether you are coming into our showroom or speaking to our team over the phone, the process starts with us finding out what you are looking for. Once we have an idea of your fitness goals and your ideal gym set up, we can find the equipment that will best suit your needs and wishes. We have a wide range of products ranging from commercial grade to home use equipment, with all facets of health and fitness being accommodatable.
- Scheduling Delivery: Once you have decided on the equipment that suits you, we will discuss the location of your home gym setup and the accessibility to arrange the delivery costs and organize a day and time that best suits your schedule. Then in the days leading up to the arranged delivery date, we will be in contact to confirm that you are able to receive the equipment or if the day needs to be rescheduled.
- Site Assessment: On the day of the installation, we will arrive and asses the room and help you decide on the placement and location of the equipment. We do this to assure the equipment is in the most desirable location for your home gym.
- Safe and speedy installation: Our Installation team is very experienced in a wide range of equipment assembly and will get the equipment that you have ordered unpacked and built in a safe and expeditious manner.
- Quality check: Our team will conduct a thorough check of the equipment, ensuring it is up to our standards and is ready to be used. In the event the equipment does not meet our standards, we will arrange to get a replacement part or a technician to service the issue.
- Clean up: Once the installation is complete, we will remove the rubbish for you, saving you the hassle of needing to dispose of the rubbish yourself.
- After Sales support: Once your equipment has been installed and you have begun your fitness journey, our team is available seven days a week for any inquiries or issues you have. We also offer a maintenance service where we will come to your home and perform all the general maintenance checks to ensure your equipment services you for a long time and at peak efficiency.
If you have any other questions about getting yourself set up at home, please contact our team or come and see us at our Narellan showroom.