Horizon Andes 7.1 Elliptical
A compact and efficient design allows intensive and joint-friendly training without taking up much space. Movement-dynamic pedals also ensure a natural movement.
Thanks to a folding mechanism, the ergometer can be folded up quickly and to save space after training. Integrated transport wheels help to store the ergometer.
14 training programs offer variety during training. User-defined training programs also enable targeted training according to your own specifications. Integrated hand pulse sensors and Bluetooth chest strap receiver provide an accurate display of the training heart rate.
- Folding SixStar front-wheel drive
- Induction brake
- Power supply: plug
- 30 electronically controlled resistance levels
- Movement dynamic pedals
- Integrated hand pulse sensors
- Bluetooth chest strap receiver
- 6.25“ Blue Backlit LC-Display
- Display: time, distance, speed, calories, heart rate, resistance level, watts, RPM, Cardio Compass HR display, performance chart, profile
- 14 programs: Manual, Intervals, Game, Fitness, Weight Loss, Weight Loss Plus, Hills, Reverse Train, Constant Watts, Interval Watts, Target Heart Rate Zone, % Target Heart Rate, Strength Build, Custom
- Entertainment: Sonic surround speakers, audio in/out socket, compatible with popular fitness apps (including @Zone, Kinomap and Zwift)
- Extras: EnergySaver mode, smart device holder, one-step folding with easy-lift handle, bottle holder, performance HR wheel display, transport wheels, height adjustment, direct selection buttons
- Stride Length: 20"
- Flywheel: 8.5kg
- Rise height: 26.6 cm
- Floor space (LxWxH): 173x67x171 cm
- Folded (LxBxH): 102x67x171 cm
Product weight: 79.5 kg
Maximum user weight: 136 kg